Good luck to all the Guppies, Minnows, and a few Sharks, that are swimming in this weekend’s Short Course meet in Fremont.
- We do need a family to volunteer to bring the canopy down to Fremont. It’s forecasted to be a nice sunny weekend – so we don’t want all the kids to come home sunburned. Please send me a note and let me know if you can bring the canopy. It is currently located at the pool at Robert’s Pool and you will need to pick it up during practice tomorrow.
- From what I can tell, Montclair does not have any timing chair assignment. However, if that situation changes, we’ll need a parent to step up and coordinate shifts.
Here are Bill’s arrival instructions:
- Those swimmers racing the 200 Free OR the 8 & Unders swimming the 100 IM, arrive by 8:00 am (that means checked in and ready for warm ups)
- Everyone else, arrive by 9:00 am
- All 9/10’s, as well as Erin, Anna, & Winston – arrive by 8 am
- 8 & unders swimming the 100 Free – arrive by 8:15 am
- Everyone else, arrive by 9:00am
LOCATION: Ohlone College 43600 Mission Blvd., Fremont CA, 94539
From 680 South, take the Mission Blvd. Exit. At the lights make a left onto Mission Blvd. Take the Pine street entrance into Ohlone College (2nd entrance going south on Mission Blvd). Locker rooms with showers are available. Parking is available in lots K, N, O, and P. Parking Lot M, adjacent to the pool is reserved for coaches, officials, and handicap members. There will be a drop off area by the pool.
Parking is $2.00 on Saturday and is enforced by campus police. Parking is free on Sunday. Parking passes may be purchased at meters located at each parking lot. ($2.00 exact change, or credit card is needed to purchase ticket)
Overnight Parking is not permitted
Questions? Please ask Bill tomorrow at practice. As always, I’ll help where I can.