This meet will be hosted in San Ramon on September 21st and 22nd – although it’s going to be held at Dougherty Valley High School rather than California High – so make sure you read the arrival instructions when they arrive a couple of days before the meet – it takes about 10-15 minutes longer to get to Dougherty High!
A couple of notes about entering
- Not Time (NT) entries are not allowed for this meet. If Bill’s instructions indicate you should swim something that you’ve never swum before, please feel free to contact Stephanie or Bill.
- We’re back to short course (25 yard pools). While Swim Connection is automatic, please be sure you are entering Short Course times.
- Fall meets tend to fill up fast – so please don’t delay in entering – I’m serious! Our team, among other year-around zone 2 swim clubs, have priority entry until August 24th.
Bill’s Instructions by Group & entry link:
- Enter all 25 yard events
- Enter 50 Back and 50 Free
- Enter 100 Free ONLY if you’ve swum the 50 Free in LESS THAN 50 seconds
- Enter 100 IM ONLY if you’ve swam it before
- Enter all 50s
- Enter 100 Free and 100 Back and 100 IM
- 8 & Under Minnows should enter 2 25-yard events on Sunday to make 4 events
- Enter 4 events/day – be sure to include the 200 Free and 100 Back