Here are Bill’s instructions for entering the swim meet on October 5-6 at Campolindo High in Moraga. PLEASE ENTER RIGHT AWAY at SwimConnection! This meet will likely close early. NT is not allowed for this meet, if you need a made-up entry time or any further guidance, call Bill (510-540-8867).
Look at the event list for your age-group. You may enter up to 4 events per day, but please observe the following restrictions:
- 200 Breast – Recommended for Camille, Serena, Winston, Gabe, Katya. Optional for other Sharks.
- 200 Fly – Don’t Enter this.
- 200 IM – Recommended for those Minnows doing “Shark for a Day”.
- 200 Back – Only Sharks. (Sharks, you may choose the 200 IM in addition or instead)
- 100 Fly – Only Sharks.
- 100 Breast – Only if you have done the 50 Breast before and gone faster than one minute. (For an entry time, double your 50 Br time then add 15 sec.)
- 200 Free – Only if you have done the 100 before and gone faster than 1:30. (For an entry time, double your 100 Fr time then add 25 sec.)
- Minnows: Enter all 4 events both days.
- Guppies: Saturday will be a great day for you to come! We’ll be getting ready for that 25 Fly in the two weeks of practice leading up to this meet , as well as reinforcing Free and Back things. Those of you who have done Breast events before, with a legal kick, you’re welcome to come on Sunday too! If you do, don’t enter 50 Fly.
- Note to 8&Unders: Some of the events available to you are labeled “10&Under” and others “8&Under.” Look at all of them!