ENTER RIGHT AWAY! This meet will fill up fast!
You may enter 3 events per day. Don’t enter any events labeled “OPEN”; those are in an afternoon session that Montclair won’t attend. We’re in “Session A,” where all events are labeled “11-12” or “10&U.”
Remember, this is a long-course meet. Use entry times that you swam recently in Woodland, or in April at Concord. If you don’t have an actual long-course time for the event, then adjust your short-course time by adding the following:
- For 50’s of Free and Back: Sharks add 5 sec, Minnows add 6 sec.
- For 50’s of Fly and Breast: Sharks add 6 sec, Minnows add 7 sec.
- For 100’s of Free and Back: Sharks add 11 sec, Minnows add 13 sec.
- For 100’s of Fly and Breast: Sharks add 14 sec, Minnows add 16 sec.
- For 200 Free, add 25 sec.
- For 200 IM, add 30 sec.
MINNOWS: Choose from among the 50’s and 100’s, but not 100 Fly. Include 100 Breast only if you have achieved at least a ‘B’ time before in a breaststroke event.
SHARKS: Enter 3 per day. On Saturday, include a 200 or the 100 Fly. On Sunday, your choices should add up to at least 250 meters!
Questions? Cal Bill: 540-8867
Here’s the link: https://ome.swimconnection.com/meets/1344
ENTER RIGHT AWAY!